As a vendor of solutions for the financial sector, CFT suggests to the banks transmitting their banking business processes to complex CFT Banking systems and Processing services with their transfer to CFT outsourcing.
With outsourcing, the bank gets a comprehensive Solution on ready IT infrastructure in the CFT DPC for Banking systems + a large-scale frontal infrastructure for development of retail business and mobile development of bank products:
Basic Services of CFT-Outsourcing:
Benefits of outsourcing for the Bank:
1. CFT is a licensee of the Federal Security Service (FSB of Russia) and has the following Licenses:
2. CFT is a licensee of the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEK Russia) has the following License:
3. In accordance with the STO BR IBBS -1.0 -2010 (Standard of the Bank Russia for information security of the banking system of the Russian Federation) CFT bank information systems are supplied with full technical documentation. The agreement of development or delivery of information systems and their components to financial institutions may include provisions for maintenance of delivered products for their entire service life. The STO BR IBBS -1.0- 2010 does not have any requirements restricting the transfer of information systems to outsourcing.
4. From 2013, PricewaterhouseCoopers conducts a yearly audit of the internal control systems of the SYSTEM IT outsourcing services provided by CFT to customer banks for compliance with ISAE 3402 * (type II), which also covers the IT control section during IFRS audit of the customer Banks.
* Standard ISAE 3402 (International Standard on Assurance Engagements, ISAE 3402 «Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization») is the accepted standard, which provides guarantees to customers and their auditors in relation to the effective internal control mechanisms at a service organization. Standard ISAE 3402 regulates the inspection of the internal control system (service organization) in terms of services that the company provides to its customers and which are relevant to the financial reporting of the company customers.
CFT licenses in information security:
License for development and (or) production of confidential information protection means
License for technical protection of confidential information
License for development and production of encryption (cryptographic) devices
License for development, production and distribution of encryption (cryptographic) devices, information systems and telecommunication systems